Eyebrow microblading Wimbledon
Technically, microblading is a form of eyebrow tattooing. But unlike traditional tattooing, which uses a machine, microblading artist applies each hair stroke with a handheld microblade.Book consultation
This creates a very fine line that resembles real hair. Each individual hair stroke is manually drawn by the artist and blended in with the client’s existing eyebrow hair.
Microblading typically takes two appointments to complete. In the first appointment, you are profiled and the eyebrows are drawn on with a waterproof pencil so you and the artist can agree on the look. The artist will then microblade the eyebrows, advise you on the aftercare, and then you are ready to go back into the world.
Perfectly groomed brows frame the face elegantly, imparting a more youthful, lifted appearance. It also adds structure that helps define features. Waxing, threading, and plucking are effective maintenance procedures, but they are time-consuming and require daily upkeep. This is where microblading comes in.
Some mild itching and, in some cases, flaking may occur during the healing process. However, with proper aftercare, your microblading should be completely healed in 7 days.
The following restrictions are to ensure that your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure. Please read carefully.
• Be sure to set aside 2-3 hours for your appointment.
• You won’t be able to get your hair wet for 3 days, so shower and wash it before your appointment.
• Do not work out on the day of the treatment as the body heat will expand the pores.
• Stay away from heavy sunlight, and getting sunburnt, 7 days before the procedure.
• Do not drink more than one cup of coffee or anything with caffeine on the day of the procedure.
• DO NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen, and Omega-3 or fish oil unless medically necessary 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
• Avoid drinking alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
• Avoid the following treatments within 2-4 weeks of the procedure:
- Botox or Other Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Treatments
Microblading (Including Retouch After 4-8 Weeks)Ombre (Powder) Eyebrows
Ombre (Powder) Eyebrows
Colour Boost (After 12-24 Months)
£200 - £350
I had my eyebrows done 2 weeks ago and I’m so in love with them! They are perfect! I wasn’t sure what to expect, but Kamila was fantastic and really made me feel at ease. They look so natural and still look fab with no make up on!
Would recommend everyone to get this treatment done!I can’t wait for my next visit to get my top up. Thanks Kamila for giving me beautiful eyebrows.
I love my new eyebrows. For years I have had to draw on my eyebrows and always kept my glasses on so you could not see my eyebrows, well not any more.
Kamila is very professional and I’m extremely happy with my eyebrows